HR & RECRUITMENT MANAGER
Due to successful growth of the Company, we are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive HR & Recruitment Manager to join us.
We require an energetic and ambitious individual to join us at an exciting stage in our expansion to assist in the development of our growing team which provides high quality geo-environmental and pre-planning advice across a range of sectors including residential, commercial, rail, highways and other emerging areas of operation.
The individual we seek will have a high level of competence, have over 5 years of experience of HR, recruitment, providing advice on employment law, talent development, reward management and issues relating to HR.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities will be to assist with the HR and recruitment functions to further develop a growing, profitable, technical and quality driven Company, undertaking the following:
- Training and Development: managing employees’ training and other learning opportunities;
- Workplace Engagement: support managers in getting the best out of their staff, managing interaction between team members;
- Employee Performance: monitoring lateness and sickness, and managing any reported personal or medical issues;
- Employment Law: understanding key principles of employment law, and how to respond to them e.g. disciplinary procedures and handling of HR issues;
- Recruitment: overseeing the recruitment process, including liaising with managers to write and post the job advert as well as screening candidates, inducting new staff and conducting exit interviews for all staff;
- Company Policies and Procedures: creating, implementing and maintaining employee handbooks, company policies and HR systems on key topics, such as health and safety and wellbeing;
- Senior Management Liaison: advise senior managers on legislation changes and to suggest business changes to maintain compliance; and
- To undertake other duties in accordance with the requirements of the company.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MCIPD/CIPD Level 5 or equivalent experience;
- Evidence of continuing professional development (CPD);
- >5 year’s of experience in an appropriate role;
- Presenting, analysing and interpreting data to provide HR Management Reports; and
- A full clean UK driving license is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Strong people skills;
- Good motivational, organisation and leadership capabilities;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Positive attitude to Health & Safety and Wellbeing;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ambitious.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please email your CV to [email protected]